Friday, September 25, 2015

One Full Week!!!!

It has officially been a week since the release of Aden The Beginning and this has been the most wonderful experience of my life, especially when it comes to my own personal achievements. I always set goals and tackle it as often as possible to complete it. But, there has been plenty of times I have quit and stepped away because things were driving me crazy. But I thank God that I kept pushing myself along with my family and friends keeping me going. I thank every last one of them. So I hope you all grab your copy of my book and enjoy it. I accept criticism as well. :-)

I'm slowly but surely getting things in order to make my rounds with all the important signings and everything. I'm getting the website together, and getting ready for the holiday seasons. 

So II will be blogging more.


Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment